Q：How To Wash A Human Hair Wig Without Wig Shampoo?
A：Don’t worry, you can follow my advice for a simple cleaning of human hair wigs.
If you don’t have wig shampoo, you can use a mild shampoo and lukewarm water. Follow these steps:
1. Fill a sink or basin with lukewarm water and add a small amount of mild shampoo.
2. Place the wig in the water and gently swirl it around for a few minutes.
3. Rinse the wig thoroughly with lukewarm water until all shampoo is removed.
4. Gently squeeze the wig to remove excess water. Do not twist or wring the wig.
5. Pat the wig dry with a towel and lay it flat on a towel to air dry.
Note: Do not use hot water, as this can damage the wig. Also, avoid using a hair dryer or any other heat source to dry the wig, as this can also damage the wig fibers.