Q：How To Wash a Human Hair Wig？
A：Teach you to clean human hair wigs!
1. Brush the wig gently before washing to remove any tangles or knots.
2. Fill a basin or sink with cool to lukewarm water.
3. Add a small amount of wig shampoo to the water and mix well.
4. Place the wig into the water and gently swish it around, being careful not to rub or scrub it.
5. Let the wig soak for about 5 minutes.
6. Rinse the wig thoroughly with cool water until all the shampoo is removed.
7. Gently pat the wig with a towel to remove excess water.
8. Place the wig on a wig stand to air dry. Do not use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry the wig.
9. Once the wig is completely dry, you can brush and style it as desired.